Booth, Junius Brutus
|born on||1 May 1796 at 13:45 (= 1:45 PM )|
|Place||London, England, 51n30, 0w10|
|Timezone||LMT m0w10 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||11°50' 26°14 Asc. 13°25'|
British-American actor who came to the U.S. in 1821 with an already-established reputation as a Shakespearean actor of great talent. However, he was subject to flights of madness and alcohol abuse. He had two sons, both actors, Edwin and John Wilkes (who later was shot to death after he assassinated President Lincoln).
unius Booth had become ill on a steamship returning from New Orleans to Bel Air, Louisiana. He died November 30, 1852 at age 56.
- parent->child relationship with Booth, Edwin (born 13 November 1833)
- parent->child relationship with Booth, John Wilkes (born 10 May 1838)
- Family : Change residence 1821 (Moved to U.S.)
Wynn, 9/1942, quotes Stanley Kimmel, "The Mad Booths of Maryland"
- Diagnoses : Psychological : Abuse Alcohol
- Family : Parenting : Kids -Traumatic event (Son shot Lincoln)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress (Stage actor)