|Birthname||Evangeline Cory Booth|
|born on||25 December 1865 at 15:00 (= 3:00 PM )|
|Place||London, England, 51n30, 0w10|
|Timezone||GMT h0e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||03°55' 05°15 Asc. 22°18'|
British evangelist. The seventh child of Salvation Army founder William Booth, she followed her father's vision. She was the 4th and first female General of the Salvation Army, 1934-1939. Booth also was a songwriter and author.
She died on 7/17/1950, Hartsdale, NY.
- parent relationship with Booth, William (born 10 April 1829)
- sibling relationship with Booth, Bramwell (born 8 March 1856)
Lescaut "personal," not confirmed.
- Family : Childhood : Family noted (Dad)
- Personal : Death : Long life more than 80 yrs (Age 84)
- Vocation : Religion : Ecclesiastics/ western (Evangelist)