|born on||13 November 1833 at 19:00 (= 7:00 PM )|
|Place||Bel Air MD, USA, 39n32, 76w20|
|Timezone||LMT m76w20 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||21°26' 20°26 Asc. 28°56'|
|Alternative rectified time|
|Rectified by Isaac Starkman|
|Date||13 November 1833 at 17:18:24 (= 5:18 PM )|
|Place||Bel Air (Harford County), MD (US), 39n32, 76w21|
|Timezone||LMT m76w21 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||21°21' 19°30 Asc. 02°38'|
American actor who began to tour at age 13 with his father, Junius Booth. At the age of 16, he made his stage debut. Darkly handsome and slight, Booth had a magnetic voice and a great stage presence. He suffered from melancholia.
Died in 1893.
- parent->child relationship with Booth, Edwina (born 9 December 1861)
- child->parent relationship with Booth, Junius Brutus (born 1 May 1796)
- sibling relationship with Booth, John Wilkes (born 10 May 1838)
- Death, Cause unspecified 1893 (Age 59 or 60)
WYNN, 9/1942, states, "as the stars were falling in unprecidented brilliance." PC calculated the time from Sabian Symbols No.109. Which Bel Air of two is not confirmed.
Starkman rectified to 17.18.24 LMT Bel Air, Hartford
- Diagnoses : Psychological : Depression (Melancholia)
- Family : Childhood : Family traumatic event (Brother shot President Lincoln)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress (Stage actor)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Child performer (Made debut at 16)
- Notable : Awards : Hall of Fame