|born on||13 November 1833 at 19:00 (= 7:00 PM )|
|Place||Bel Air MD, USA, 39n32, 76w20|
|Timezone||LMT m76w20 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||21°26' 20°26 Asc. 28°56'|
American actor who began to tour at age 13 with his father, Junius Booth. At the age of 16, he made his stage debut. Darkly handsome and slight, Booth had a magnetic voice and a great stage presence. He suffered from melancholia.
Died in 1893.
- parent->child relationship with Booth, Edwina (born 9 December 1861)
- child->parent relationship with Booth, Junius Brutus (born 1 May 1796)
- sibling relationship with Booth, John Wilkes (born 10 May 1838)
- Death, Cause unspecified 1893 (Age 59 or 60)
WYNN, 9/1942, states, "as the stars were falling in unprecidented brilliance." PC calculated the time from Sabian Symbols No.109. Which Bel Air of two is not confirmed
- Diagnoses : Psychological : Depression (Melancholia)
- Family : Childhood : Family traumatic event (Brother shot President Lincoln)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress (Stage actor)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Child performer (Made debut at 16)