|Birthname||William Bramwell Booth|
|born on||8 March 1856 at 20:30 (= 8:30 PM )|
|Place||Halifax, England, 53n44, 1w52|
|Timezone||GMT h0e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||18°30' 16°44 Asc. 15°18'|
British-American evangelist, the first son of William Booth. He carried his dad's work to the US. as commander of the Salvation Army from 1887-1896. When his resignation was requested for by the High Council, Booth founded an organization called "The Volunteers of America."
Died on 6/16/1929, London.
- child->parent relationship with Booth, William (born 10 April 1829)
- sibling relationship with Booth, Evangeline (born 25 December 1865)
- Work : New Job 1887 (Commander of Salvation Army)
MA, 11/1912. Same in BJA, 2/1929
- Family : Childhood : Family noted (Dad)
- Family : Childhood : Order of birth (First born)
- Notable : Famous : Founder/ originator (Volunteers of America originator)
- Notable : Book Collection : American Book