|Birthname||Boone, Richard Allen|
|born on||18 June 1917 at 05:30 (= 05:30 AM )|
|Place||Los Angeles CA, USA, 34n04, 118w15|
|Timezone||PST h8w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||26°43' 15°16 Asc. 06°46'|
American actor best known as Paladin, the cultured gun-fighter in his TV series, "Have Gun, Will Travel," 1958-1960. After serving in the U.S. Navy in WW II, he joined Actor's Studio in New York. Tall and craggy, he was an experienced prizefighter and well fit for action films, where he played no-nonsense heroes or vicious killers. He also had a series, "Medic," 1954. His films included "The Robe," 1953 and "The War Lord," 1965.
Died of throat cancer on 1/10/1981, St. Augustine, FL.
- Death by Disease 10 January 1981 (Throat cancer, age 63)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
- Work : Begin Major Project 1958 (Have Gun, Will Travel)
- Work : End Major Project 1960 (Have Gun, Will Travel)
- Work : Begin Major Project 1954 (Medic)
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released 1953 (The Robe)
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released 1965 (The War Lord)
B.C. in hand from the Wilsons. Same in Contemporary American Horoscopes
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress
- Vocation : Sports : Boxing (Secondary)
- Vocation : Military : Military service (U.S. Navy, WW II)
- Diagnoses : Major Diseases : Cancer (Throat, terminal)
- Vocation : Entertainment : TV series/ Soap star (Have Gun, Will Travel/Medic)