|Birthname||Bonnot, Jules Joseph|
|born on||14 October 1876 at 21:00 (= 9:00 PM )|
|Place||Pont de Roide, France, 47n23, 6e46|
|Timezone||LMT m6e46 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||21°50' 19°39 Asc. 06°07'|
French gangster, the leader of a famous gang with whom he spread terror throughout the country for five months. A mechanical genius, he was driven to unemployment because of his subversive opinions. His wife left him, taking their son.
On the morning of 12/21/1911, with two accomplices, he held up and robbed two trucks of 5000 francs; the first known hijacking. Authorities closed in with 500 men on 4/27/1912, staging an unforgettable siege at Chosy le Roi. During the gunfire, he was killed. The rest of the gang were killed during a new siege at Nogent sur Marne on 5/15/1912.
- associate relationship with Monier, Etienne (born 21 April 1889). Notes: Accomplice
- associate relationship with Soudy, André (born 23 February 1892). Notes: Accomplice
- Death by Homicide 27 April 1912 at 12:00 noon in Chosy le Roi, France (During siege, age 35)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Petitallot quotes B.C., Cadran No.26, 1/1996
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (One son)
- Lifestyle : Work : Work in team/ Tandem (Gangleader)
- Passions : Criminal Perpetrator : Thief/ Financial crime (Armed robbery)
- Passions : Criminal Victim : Homicide victim (Shot during siege)