|born on||9 April 1943 at 22:10 (= 10:10 PM )|
|Place||Bourg en Bresse, France, 46n12, 5e13|
|Timezone||GDWT h2e (is double war time)|
|Astrology data||19°06' 18°26 Asc. 10°58'|
French ballet dancer, a member of the Paris Opera Ballet who was Premier Danseur in 1964 and Danseur Etoile in 1965. Bonnefous created roles from 1964 and became the principal of the New York City Ballet in 1970.
He was married to dancer Patricia McBride. When she retired in 1989, she took a position as a tenured professor of dance at Indiana State University where Bonnefoux, chaired the dance department.
- spouse relationship with McBride, Patricia (born 23 August 1942)
- Work : Gain social status 1964 (Premier Danseur)
- Work : Gain social status 1965 (Danseur Etoile)
- Work : Gain social status 1970 (Prinicpal of NY City Ballet)
Gauquelin Vol. 3/0157;
- Family : Relationship : Mate - Noted (Patricia McBride)
- Vocation : Education : Administrator (University chair of dance dept.)
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Dancer/ Teacher (Paris Opera Ballet, NY City Ballet)