Bond, Carrie Jacobs
|born on||11 August 1862 at 01:57 (= 01:57 AM )|
|Place||Janesville WI, USA, 42n40, 89w01|
|Timezone||LMT m89w01 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||18°20' 06°51 Asc. 10°52'|
American songwriter. When her husband died in 1895, she had a son to support, so she began selling her 175 songs and ballads, such as "I Love You Truly" and "Just a Wearying For You." Bond wrote several children's books and an autobiography, "Roads of Melody," 1927.
Died on 12/28/1946, Hollywood, CA.
- Death, Cause unspecified 28 December 1946 (Age 84)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
- Death of Mate 1895 (Husband died)
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released 1927 (Autobiography, Roads of Melody)
Sabian Symbols No.107, same pictured by Drew
- Vocation : Writers : Fiction
- Vocation : Writers : Autobiographer
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Song writer
- Personal : Death : Long life more than 80 yrs (Age 84)
- Notable : Book Collection : Profiles Of Women
- Family : Parenting : Hardship - Little money (Struggled after husband died)