Bonaparte, Napoléon IV
|Birthname||Napoléon Eugène Louis Jean Joseph Bonaparte|
|born on||16 March 1856 at 03:15 (= 03:15 AM )|
|Place||Paris, France, 48n52, 2e20|
|Timezone||LMT m2e20 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||25°45' 25°02 Asc. 12°41'|
French noted family, the son of Napoleon III, Prince Imperial. He was assassinated on 6/01/1879.
- child->parent relationship with Eugénie, Queen of France (born 5 May 1826)
- child->parent relationship with Napoléon III (born 20 April 1808)
Sy Scholfield quotes "THE ACCOUCHEMENT OF THE EMPRESS," The Examiner, no. 2512 (22 March 1856), p. 183: "On Sunday morning, the 16th inst., at a quarter past three o'clock, the eagerly-expected event of the Empress's accouchement took place at the palace of the Tuileries, where her Majesty was safely delivered of a Prince."
Previously this data was rated DD: Sabian Symbols No.106 has 3:30 AM. PC adds that NN gives 2:41 AM.
- Passions : Criminal Victim : Homicide victim (Assassinated)
- Personal : Death : Short Life less than 29 Yrs (23 years)
- Notable : Famous : Royal family (France)