Bohrod, Harry Aaron
|born on||21 November 1907 at 20:00 (= 8:00 PM )|
|Place||Chicago IL, USA, 41n52, 87w39|
|Timezone||CST h6w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||28°37' 22°15 Asc. 21°28'|
American contemporary artist who is among the top five due to his large acceptance and following. He showed primarily in Chicago galleries, as well as in major museums and galleries in other cities. As a realist, his work is most familiar for it's stark photographic quality, such as droplets on apples. Bohrod later moved into assemblages. A TV documentary was made of his life and work, portraying him as the gentleman and craftsman that he is. Married, he had three kids and lived in Madison, Wisconsin.
In 1992, at age 84, he died in Madison, WI.
- Death, Cause unspecified 1992 (age 84, in Madison, WI)
Neil Marbell quotes him, B.C.
- Vocation : Art : Fine art artist (Contemporary, realist)
- Traits : Personality : Perfectionist
- Notable : Book Collection : Culture Collection
- Notable : Famous : Top 5% of Profession
- Family : Relationship : Number of Marriages (One)
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (Three)
- Personal : Death : Long life more than 80 yrs (84 years)