|born on||28 August 1894 at 18:15 (= 6:15 PM )|
|Place||Graz, Austria, 47n05, 15e27|
|Timezone||MET h1e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||05°21' 05°48 Asc. 23°39'|
Austrian musician and conductor who was noted for his interpretation of Mozart's, Wagner's and Richard Strauss' operas. Bohm was a solid musician, not exciting but always reliable to deliver solid and sedate performances. He was quiet in demeanor, strong on technique and fussy about style. During his long career, he assumed several personalities. In the shadow of gigantic colleagues, he seemed more pedantic than inspired but finally, by the dint of consistency and survival, he became a figure in the roster of great conductors.
Bohm knew how to accompany singers. Unlike many of his successors, he understood the frailties of the human voice, and brought that sensitivity with him into the orchestra pit.
He died on 8/14/1981, Salzburg, Austria.
Dr. Arno Muller quotes B.C.
- Lifestyle : Social Life : Collector (Art)
- Lifestyle : Social Life : Sports (Tennis, golf)
- Vocation : Science : Chemistry (Biochemist)
- Vocation : Business : Top executive (CEO)
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Conductor
- Personal : Death : Long life more than 80 yrs (Age 87)
- Notable : Book Collection : Occult/ Misc. Collection
- Notable : Famous : Top 5% of Profession
- Traits : Personality : Passive/ Bland (Solid, sedate)