|Birthname||Bohanon, Brian Edward|
|born on||1 August 1968 at 06:08 (= 06:08 AM )|
|Place||Denton TX, USA, 33n12, 97w07|
|Timezone||CDT h5w (is daylight saving time)|
|Astrology data||09°15' 05°12 Asc. 01°26'|
American pro baseball pitcher who had spent one year in the National League and seven years in the American League as of 1998. Bohanon was selected in the first round draft pick by the Texas Rangers directly out of school, 6/02/1987. He was placed on the disabled list 4/17/1988 for the remainder of that season. Due to his injuries, he remained on the disabled list playing for Charlotte, Oklahoma City and Texas thru 1994 when he was granted free agency 12/23/1994.
Bohanon then signed with the Detroit Tigers 3/06/1995, playing with the team only a few months and signed with the Toronto Blue Jays organization 2/20/1996. Granted free agency 10/03/1996 he signed with the N.Y. Mets 12/18/1996. At 6' 3", 220 lbs, he throws left, bats left and occasionally plays as a pinch-hitter.
- Work : Contracts, agreements 20 February 1996 (Signed with Toronto Blue Jays)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Sat Siri Khalsa quotes Robert Feldman, correspondence from Bohanon
- Lifestyle : Work : Job-Related Injury (Disabled list)
- Lifestyle : Work : Work in team/ Tandem (Baseball team)
- Traits : Body : Size (6'3", 220 lbs.)
- Traits : Body : Handedness (Left)
- Vocation : Sports : Baseball (Pro, pitcher)