|Birthname||Boetsch, Arnaud Benjamin|
|born on||1 April 1969 at 08:30 (= 08:30 AM )|
|Place||Meulan, France, 49n01, 1e54|
|Timezone||MET h1e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||11°24' 23°01 Asc. 01°26'|
French professional tennis player since 1987, European Champion and Winner of Orange Bowl in 1985. He was a three-time winner: Rosmalen, Toulouse, 1993, Toulouse, 1995 and a six-time finalist: Berlin, 1991, Bolzano, 1992, Marseille and Ostrava, 1994, Adelaide and Stockholm 1995.
Boetsch began to play tennis at the age of eight. At the end of 1994, he was 53rd on the ATP list and twelve months later he had reached the best ranking of his career - fourteenth. He was winner (team) of the 1996 Davis Cup. Formerly a member of Scientology.
He married on 3 December 1991.
- Work : Prize 1985 (Winner of the Orange Bowl)
- Work : New Career 1987 (Began professional tennis)
- Work : Prize 1991 (Finalist at Berlin)
- Work : Prize 1992 (Finalist at Bolzano)
- Work : Prize 1993 (Two tournament titles this year)
- Work : Prize 1994 (Finalista t Marseille and Ostrava)
- Work : Prize 1995 (Toulouse title)
- Work : Prize 1995 (Finalist at Adeliade and Stockholm)
Didier Geslain archive, 'tennis' pdf file, p. 4.
Same data from Petitallot who quotes B.C., Cadran No.13, 11/1994 after P.de Jabrun in Horoscope.
- Lifestyle : Work : Travel for work (Pro tours)
- Vocation : Sports : Tennis (Pro. ATP tour player)
- Notable : Awards : Vocational award (Numerous)