Boehm, Karl Heinz
|born on||16 March 1928 at 18:45 (= 6:45 PM )|
|Place||Darmstadt, Germany, 49n53, 8e40|
|Timezone||MET h1e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||25°54' 19°52 Asc. 29°16'|
German actor and noted family member, the son of conductor Karl Boehm.
His films include the 1966 "Wonderful World of the Brothers Grimm," and several films directed by Rainer Werner Fassbinder. Married four times, he has several children. Since 1981 he has been active in charitable work in Ethiopia. His fourth wife whom he married on November 16, 1991 is a native of that country. The couple has two children.
- business associate/partner relationship with Fassbinder, Rainer Werner (born 31 May 1945)
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released 1966 ("Wonderful World of Brothers Grimm")
Steinbrecher Collection: Gauquelin 5/1066
- Family : Childhood : Family noted (Father is conductor Karl Boehm)
- Family : Relationship : Number of Marriages
- Family : Parenting : Kids more than 3
- Lifestyle : Financial : Fundraiser (For Ethiopia)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress