|born on||2 August 1922 at 09:52 (= 09:52 AM )|
|Place||Los Angeles CA, USA, 34n03, 118w14|
|Timezone||PST h8w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||09°37' 11°48 Asc. 08°41'|
American socialite formerly married to entrepreneur Alfred Bloomingdale and in the same social circle as the Reagans, a friend of Nancy. She was widowed when Bloomingdale died of cancer in August 1982. Shortly before that time, her husband's mistress, Vicki Morgan, instigated a palimony suit that became grist for the media.
After her husband's death, Betsy cut off Morgan's monthly payments. In response, Morgan started an $11 million palimony suit which, ironically, was settled for $200,000 in December 1986, three and a half years after Morgan's death.
- Financial : Lose significant money December 1986 (Husband's palimony suit settled)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Dana Haynes quotes her
- Family : Relationship : Widowed (Husband died of cancer)
- Family : Relationship : Stress - Extramarital affairs (Husband had affair with Vicki Morgan)
- Passions : Criminal Victim : Lawsuit sued (Palimony suit against husband, settled after his death)
- Lifestyle : Financial : Gain - Money Through Marriage
- Notable : Famous : Socialite
- Lifestyle : Social Life : Groups (High society, in public eye)