|Birthname||Orlando Jonathan Blanchard Copeland Bloom|
|born on||13 January 1977 at 09:15 (= 09:15 AM )|
|Place||Canterbury, England, 51n17, 1e05|
|Timezone||GMT h0e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||23°05' 00°18 Asc. 21°42'|
British actor who came to public attention as Legolas in the 2001, 2002, 2003 trilogy of "Lord of the Rings." He followed that role with several movie performances, "Pirates of the Caribbean" with Johnnie Depp (2003) and its sequels as well as "Troy" (2004) "Ned Kelley" (2004) and others.
In 1993, at age 16, he joined the National Youth Theatre in London and earned a scholarship at the British American Drama Academy. He made his screen debut in "Wilde," a movie based on Oscar Wilde's life. He was then accepted to Guildhall School of Music and Drama, London and appeared in several stage productions. After graduation, he appeared in a BBC television series, "Midsomer Murders" and had a small part in the movie, "Black Hawk Down" (released in 2001).
He considers himself accident-prone and suffers from dyslexia which made his early education difficult. His father, South African novelist and activist Harry Bloom, died when Orlando was only four years old. Orlando and his older sister, Samantha, also an actress, were raised by their mother. In 1998, he suffered a fall in which he broke his back. Doctors advised him that he could be paralyzed for life but after successful surgery, Bloom regained his mobility.
Bloom is a talented sculptor, vegetarian and animal-lover. He had been dating fellow actor Kate Bosworth for three years but they called it quits in January 2005.
- lover relationship with Bosworth, Kate (born 2 January 1983)
- lover relationship with Perry, Katy (born 25 October 1984)
- parent->child relationship with Bloom, Flynn (born 6 January 2011)
- spouse relationship with Kerr, Miranda (born 20 April 1983). Notes: 2010-2013
- Social : Secrets revealed 1990 (Mother told him who is real father was)
- Family : Change residence 1993 (moved to London)
- Health : Accident (Non-fatal) 1998 (broke his back)
- Financial : Gain significant money 2001 (for "Lord of the Rings")
- Work : Begin Major Project 2001 ("Lord of the Rings" trilogy)
- Family : Change in family responsibilities 6 January 2011 at 6:03 PM in Santa Monica (Birth of son Flynn)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
- Relationship : End significant relationship 2013 (Miranda Kerr)
Frank Clifford quotes time of birth from Bloom's mother, as given by letter to a trusted source. The date and place are given in various bios/websites.
Originally Clifford gave PT a time of 9 AM and corrected it in May 2006 to 9:15 AM.
- Traits : Body : Appearance gorgeous
- Traits : Body : Diet unusual (vegetarian)
- Traits : Personality : Creative (sculpts)
- Diagnoses : Body Part Problems : Accident/Injury
- Diagnoses : Psychological : Dyslexia
- Family : Childhood : Family noted (Step-father is a noted novelist)
- Family : Childhood : Family traumatic event
- Lifestyle : Financial : Gain - Financial success in field
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress