|born on||22 March 1907 at 20:00 (= 8:00 PM )|
|Place||Neuilly sur Seine, France, 48n53, 2e16|
|Timezone||LST m2e20 (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||01°03' 09°29 Asc. 21°08'|
French actor and stage director.
He formerly studied mime with actor-director Jean-Louis Barrault with whom he was closely associated.
As a director he was notable for staging world premieres of Samuel Beckett's "Waiting for Godot" in 1953 and "Endgame" (play) in 1957.
He died on 21 January 1984, aged 76, at Évecquemont, France.
- friend relationship with Pérès, Marcel (born 24 January 1898)
Gauquelin Vol 5/109 (8:00 PM Paris time)
- Family : Relationship : Mate - Noted (Studied mime with Jean-Louis Barrault)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress
- Vocation : Entertainment : Mime
- Vocation : Entertain/Business : Director (Stage)