|born on||14 March 1939 at 07:35 (= 07:35 AM )|
|Place||Boulogne Billancourt, France, 48n50, 2e15|
|Timezone||GMT h0e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||22°50' 08°30 Asc. 04°44'|
French screenwriter and film director. His 1978 film Get Out Your Handkerchiefs (Préparez vos mouchoirs) won the Academy Award for Best Foreign Language Film at the 51st Academy Awards.
Born in Boulogne-Billancourt, France. He is the son of famous French actor Bernard Blier. His 1996 film Mon Homme was entered into the 46th Berlin International Film Festival. His 2005 film How Much Do You Love Me? (Combien tu m'aimes?) was entered into the 28th Moscow International Film Festival where he won the Silver George for Best Director.
- associate relationship with Carmet, Jean (born 25 April 1920)
- child->parent relationship with Blier, Bernard (born 11 January 1916)
- compare to chart of Boisset, Yves (born 14 March 1939)
Steinbrecher collection: Lescaut quotes birth record
Same data in Didier Geslain archive, 'Cinema Realisateurs' pdf file, p. 33.
- Vocation : Entertain/Business : Director (Film director, film director)
- Vocation : Writers : Playwright/ script (Screenwriter)
- Vocation : Writers : Other Writers (Writer, writer)