|born on||9 October 1936 at 04:50 (= 04:50 AM )|
|Place||Mexborough, England, 53n30, 1w17|
|Timezone||GMT h0e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||15°43' 05°55 Asc. 29°12'|
British actor of stage, screen and TV, often noted for his aggressive characterizations. On stage since a teen, he suffered a nervous breakdown after the critical write-up of his first starring role. Toughening-up, he achieved some claim in his BBC appearance in "I, Claudius," that ran from September to December 1976. Often bearded, he exuded a rugged and titanic stage presence in his many films and TV appearances.
Adept in a number of sports, Blessed has attempted the climb of Mount Everest a number of times, not yet attaining his goal. He has been married twice, with his first marriage from 1958 to January 1975.
- Relationship : Marriage 1958 (First marriage, 17 years)
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released 1972 (Appearance in "Man of La Mancha")
- Relationship : Divorce dates 1975 (From first wife)
- Work : Begin Major Project 1976 (BBC appearance, "I, Claudius," four months)
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released 1985 (Appeared in "Return to Treasure Island")
Frank C. Clifford quotes Blessed's autobiography, "The Dynamite Kid" which tells of his mother seeing him for the first time at 5:00 AM.
- Traits : Body : Hair (Often bearded)
- Diagnoses : Psychological : Nervous Breakdown
- Family : Relationship : Marriage more than 15 Yrs (First marriage, 17 yrs.)
- Family : Relationship : Number of Marriages (Two)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress (TV and film)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Child performer (From his teens)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Live Stage (Legitimate theater and film)
- Vocation : Travel : Adventurer (Attempted Mt. Everest)