|born on||8 May 1941 at 11:20 (= 11:20 AM )|
|Place||Gomel, Poland, 52n25, 31e00|
|Timezone||EEWT h3e (is war time)|
|Astrology data||17°21' 06°48 Asc. 12°43'|
Polish-French dancer, choreographer and ballet director. He studied at the Paris Conservatory, graduated in 1960 and danced with noted companies. He created roles from 1968 and formed his own company the following year. A prolific international choreographer, he worked regularly in Paris and the provinces, as well as touring successfully abroad.
- Social : End a program of study 1960 (Graduated from Paris Conservatory)
- Work : Start Business 1969 (Formed own company)
Lescaut quotes DeMarre, B.R.
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Dancer/ Teacher (Ballet, choreographer)
- Vocation : Entertain/Business : Director (Ballet)
- Vocation : Business : Business owner (Dance company)