|born on||3 July 1900 at 11:20 (= 11:20 AM )|
|Place||Rome, Italy, 41n54, 12e29|
|Timezone||MET h1e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||11°00' 23°44 Asc. 28°48'|
Italian film director and critic, one of the two best directors of the Fascist period of Italian cinema from 1935-1945, which was, for the most part, a mediocre era. After obtaining a law degree, Blasetti turned to journalism and film criticism. In 1928 he joined other young Italian film enthusiasts and released his first film in 1929, "Sole." Blasetti’s importance diminished in the postwar years, even though he received international awards and some critical attention. He authored three books.
At age 86, Blasetti died on February 1, 1987 in Rome of a heart attack.
Bordoni quotes B.C.
- Vocation : Entertain/Business : Director
- Vocation : Writers : Critic (Film critic)
- Vocation : Writers : Textbook/ Non-fiction (Three books)
- Personal : Death : Long life more than 80 yrs (age 86)
- Diagnoses : Major Diseases : Heart disease/attack