|born on||15 June 1944 at 19:42 (= 7:42 PM )|
|Place||Los Angeles CA, USA, 34n04, 118w15|
|Timezone||PWT h7w (is war time)|
|Astrology data||24°49' 27°00 Asc. 20°33'|
American design decorator who entered the field in 1970 after completing one year of art school. His room designs are so stunning that his work is featured in design magazines and books, including "Sensuous Spaces," a coffee-table book on design.
He started his own company, James Blakeley Interiors, in West Hollywood, and had a staff of five by 1984. His company attracted many clients from the film community. Earlier attempts at a business partnership, from 1978-1982, went poorly for him, leaving him in major debt.
He was married from 1969-1972.
- Relationship : Marriage 1969 (Short relationship)
- Social : End a program of study 1970 (Completed year of art school)
From him to LMR, 1/1985, read from B.C.
- Vocation : Business : Business owner (James Blakeley Interiors)
- Notable : Book Collection : Culture Collection
- Lifestyle : Financial : Loss - Financial crisis (Bad business partnership)
- Vocation : Building Trades : Interior design
- Family : Relationship : Marriage less than 3 Yrs (Short marriage, less than three years)