|Birthname||Blakeley, Bradford Williams|
|born on||14 December 1951 at 12:22 (= 12:22 PM )|
|Place||Boston MA, USA, 42n21, 71w03|
|Timezone||EST h5w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||21°55' 06°28 Asc. 03°39'|
American real estate developer like his dad, the third son of entrepreneur Gerald Blakeley. He made deals that soured or eluded him and filed for Chapter 7 bankruptcy in June 1989, then Chapter 11 a month later with debts that totaled $45 million to 341 creditors. He was accused of computer theft of $6.4 million, of racketeering, bribery, interstate trafficking in stolen goods and stealing computer parts from a warehouse.
Personally described as a nice guy, Brad was short, handsome and trim, a sharp dresser and hopelessly incompetent in the scores of real estate deals he made through the '80s. Athletic and gregarious, he was a natural manipulator. He married in 1979 and later divorced.
The Federal Jury handed down a 158-count criminal indictment and out on bail, he was scheduled for trial in late 1992.
Frances McEvoy quotes B.C.
- Lifestyle : Financial : Loss - Bankruptcy (Chapter 7 and 11, $45 million in debt)
- Vocation : Business/Marketing : Real estate (Developer)
- Family : Childhood : Order of birth (Third son of three)
- Family : Relationship : Number of Marriages (One, divorced)
- Traits : Body : Size (Short, handsome)
- Passions : Criminal Perpetrator : Thief/ Financial crime (Racketeering, bribery, interstate trafficking, stolen computers)
- Notable : Famous : Criminal cases
- Traits : Personality : Gracious/ sociable (Nice guy)
- Lifestyle : Financial : Loss - Financial crisis (Incompetent)
- Traits : Personality : Incompetent (Financially inept)