|born on||11 November 1922 at 15:00 (= 3:00 PM )|
|Place||Rotterdam, Netherlands, 51n55, 4e29|
|Timezone||LST m4e53 (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||18°26' 09°20 Asc. 11°03'|
Dutch double agent for nine years, he acted as a spy for England while delivering top secrets to Russia. On 9/01/1948, he was appointed Vice-Consul. Amazingly, he was not arrested as a spy until 4/04/1961. On 10/23/1954, while still a spy, he married. At his trial in 5/1961, he was given a prison sentence of 42 years. Blake escaped his confinement on 10/22/1966 and fled to Russia with the aid of Sean Bourke. The entire escape saga was related in a drama by Bourke entitled "The Springing of George Blake," 1970.
- friend relationship with Costner, Kevin (born 18 January 1955)
- Social : Deinstitutionalized - prison, hospital 22 October 1966 (Escaped prison)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Edward Spiro, "The Many Sides of George Blake," 1970, p.33, prints the B.C. (3:00 PM Amsterdam time)
- Passions : Criminal Perpetrator : Prison sentence (Sentence of 42 years)
- Vocation : Law : Spy/ Counter agent
- Vocation : Politics : Government employee (Vice-Consul)
- Notable : Famous : Criminal cases (Double-agent)
- Notable : Book Collection : Crime Collection