|Birthname||Gérard Ernest Zéphirin Blain|
|born on||23 October 1930 at 01:45 (= 01:45 AM )|
|Place||Paris, France, 48n52, 2e20|
|Timezone||GMT h0e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||28°56' 14°12 Asc. 07°43'|
French actor, film director and screenwriter. Boyish looking, he was the lead of two Claude Chabrol classics, "Le Beau Serge," 1958 and "Les Cousins," 1959. He started his career as an extra with a hiatus during WW II, but later resumed it with notoriety starting in the 50's. Blain started his directing in the 70's, characterized by a neutral, unemotional approach to themes of passionate humanity.
He died 17 December 2000 in Paris, France at age 70, cause unspecified.
- spouse relationship with Lafont, Bernadette (born 28 October 1938)
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released 1958 (Appeared in "Se Beau Serge")
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released 1959 (Appeared in "Les Cousins")
Didier Geslain archive, 'acteurs et comédiens' pdf file, p. 24.
Gauquelin NS Vol 3/0130
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress
- Vocation : Entertain/Business : Director
- Vocation : Writers : Playwright/ script (Screenwriter)