|born on||22 August 1925 at 06:00 (= 06:00 AM )|
|Place||Plaistow, England, 51n32, 0e03|
|Timezone||GDT h1e (is daylight saving time)|
|Astrology data||28°34' 28°24 Asc. 28°26'|
British actress, starting with the TV series, "The Avengers," 12/22/1962, along with Diana Rigg and Patrick Macnee. She quit the series in September 1963 and moved to Hollywood to star with Sean Connery in "Goldfinger," released September 1964. With her strength and endurance used in The Avengers, Blackman moved on to "The Upper Hand," May 1990.
She had a nervous breakdown at age 29 after the collapse of her eight-year marriage, she spent three weeks at a mental hospital followed by four years of psychiatric treatment. Her father died in 1971, her second marriage in 1975 lasted only thirteen days and she published a book in January 1997 on keeping youthful.
- business associate/partner relationship with Macnee, Patrick (born 6 February 1922)
- Death of Father 1971
- Relationship : Marriage 1975 (Second marriage, 13 days)
Frank C. Clifford quotes her for data except for year (Year confirmed at Registry), British Entertainers 1997
- Diagnoses : Body Part Problems : Treatment/Therapy (Psychiatric treatment)
- Diagnoses : Psychological : Institutionalized (Three weeks)
- Family : Relationship : Marriage less than 3 Yrs (Second marriage, thirteen days)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress (Film and TV)
- Vocation : Entertainment : TV series/ Soap star (The Avengers)
- Vocation : Writers : How To .... (Staying youthful)