|born on||8 December 1832 at 00:05 (= 12:05 AM )|
|Place||Kvikne, Norway, 62n36, 10e19|
|Timezone||LMT m10e19 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||15°57' 17°41 Asc. 22°52'|
Norwegian novelist, a great lyric poet and dramatist who won the Nobel Prize for literature in 1903. He directed a theater and was an editor, lecturer and political speaker who was optimistic and democratic in his views.
Died in 1910.
- Death, Cause unspecified 1910 (Age 67 or 68)
- Work : Prize 1903 (Nobel Prize for literature)
Penfield Collection quotes Sabian Symbols No.100. Old-file has 00:30 AM. Wemyss F/N No.88 states, "When the big bear was shining brightest"
- Vocation : Writers : Fiction
- Notable : Awards : Nobel prize (Literature)
- Notable : Book Collection : American Book