|Birthname||Molly Anne Bish|
|born on||2 August 1983 at 03:55 (= 03:55 AM )|
|Place||Warren, Massachusetts, 42n13, 72w12|
|Timezone||EDT h4w (is daylight saving time)|
|Astrology data||09°28' 12°59 Asc. 17°19'|
American missing person, age 16 when she disappeared. A pretty, wholesome teenager with sun-bleached blonde hair, Molly had a part-time job as a lifeguard and was also a goalie at the school's soccer team. On 6/27/2000, three days before her 17th birthday, her mom dropped her off at Comins Pond at about 9:30 AM.
The daughter of a stable family in the community, Molly was described as an outgoing, well-balanced girl. She had been dating her boyfriend, Steven Lukas, for about five months and had recently become an aunt when her older sister, Heather, had a baby girl. She also has a younger brother, John. Clues were lacking short of one woman saying that she had heard screams from the grassy beach about 10:15 AM. Her lunch bag and, chair, radio and sandals were found on the grass by the pond, an isolated area.
- Crime : Missing Person 27 June 2000 at 09:30 AM (Last seen, age not quite 17)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Frances McEvoy quotes B.C. 10/2000
- Traits : Personality : Active (Athletic)
- Family : Childhood : Order of birth (Second of three)
- Lifestyle : Social Life : Sports (Soccer)
- Passions : Criminal Victim : Missing person
- Personal : Death : Short Life less than 29 Yrs (Almost 17)