Binger, James Henry
|born on||16 May 1916 at 20:00 (= 8:00 PM )|
|Place||Minneapolis, Minnesota, 44n59, 93w16|
|Timezone||CST h6w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||25°50' 18°51 Asc. 01°25'|
American lawyer and business executive at Honeywell, Inc. Although he began his career as an attorney, he joined Honeywell , one of his corporate clients, in 1943. He worked his way up to President, assuming that office in 1961. Four years later, 1965, he became CEO. A philanthropist, he founded the Jujamcyn theatre company in New York. His hobbies centered around his love for horses; he raced them and played polo, founded a polo club and bought a farm. He was part owner of the Minnesota Vikings professional football team.
He and his wife were married for 65 years until her death in December 2002. They had three children: James born in 1941; Cynthia a year later; Judith in 1946. Judith died 1989.
Binger died of colon cancer on 3 November 2004. In December 2005, Minnesota state announced a surplus, including a death duties tax payment of $112M. Although not stating where this had come from, it was revealed as the largest estate tax payment state officials could ever recall. Noa Staryk, granddaughter of Binger, later confirmed it was from Binger's estate – and that they were pursuing court action to recover $200M given in a late will change to Jane K. Mauer. A tax expert estimated that there would have been a similar size payment to Federal Tax authorities, and estimated the size of the estate at $900M, even before including setting up the Robina Trust fund of $200M.
- Family : Change in family responsibilities 1941 (Birth of son James)
- Family : Change in family responsibilities 1942 (Birth of daughter Cynthia)
- Work : New Job 1943 (At Honeywell)
- Family : Change in family responsibilities 1946 (Birth of daughter Judith)
- Work : Gain social status 1961 (President of Honeywell)
- Work : Gain social status 1965 (CEO of Honeywell)
- Death of Child 1989 (Daughter Judith)
Steinbrecher Collection: Gauquelin Book of American Charts
- Family : Relationship : Marriage more than 15 Yrs
- Family : Relationship : Widowed
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (Three)
- Family : Parenting : Kids -Traumatic event (Death of adult daughter)
- Personal : Death : Long life more than 80 yrs
- Vocation : Business : Top executive (Business executive)
- Vocation : Law : Attorney (Lawyer)