|Birthname||Bigeard, Marcel Maurice|
|born on||14 February 1916 at 01:00 (= 01:00 AM )|
|Place||Toul, France, 48n41, 5e54|
|Timezone||GDT h1e (is daylight saving time)|
|Astrology data||23°59' 27°26 Asc. 12°31'|
French military, a General and State Secretary of Defense. He was one of France's most decorated career soldiers, known as the "world's best paratrooper." Charles DeGaulle dubbed him a hero; he had been wounded several times and escaped from prisoner-of-war camps on three different occasions. He fought with French Resistance forces during WWII, parachuted with his troops into Indochina, fighting the Vietnamese in the early 1950s and led his paratroopers into Algiers in 1957.
He died at age 94 on June 18, 2010 in Toul, France.
Barbault quotes B.R. in CA No.67 and No.75
- Vocation : Military : Military career (General)
- Vocation : Politics : Government employee (State Secretary of Defence)
- Vocation : Military : Honors (Decorated paratrooper)
- Personal : Death : Long life more than 80 yrs
- Vocation : Military : Combat
- Vocation : Military : POW/ MIA
- Vocation : Military : Wounded