Bienes, Rene Louis
|born on||2 August 1923 at 12:00 (= 12:00 noon )|
|Place||Toulouse, France, 43n36, 1e26|
|Timezone||GDT h1e (is daylight saving time)|
|Astrology data||09°07' 13°28 Asc. 20°21'|
French rugby player, chosen 29 times in international events as prop and wing forward. He was playing with the French teams that beat the All Blacks in 1954 and for the first time defeated England in 1951 at Twinckenham.
An outstanding athlete, Bienes is a champion swimmer and has won six international championships in javelin and decathlon.
- Work : Prize 1954 (Defeated All Blacks)
- Work : Prize 1951 (Defeated England)
Didier Geslain quotes B.C. record No.17690, 1/2000
- Vocation : Sports : Rugby
- Vocation : Sports : Swimming (Champion)
- Vocation : Sports : Track and Field (Javelin and decathlon)
- Lifestyle : Work : Work in team/ Tandem (Rugby team)
- Lifestyle : Work : Travel for work (International events)
- Traits : Personality : Active (Athletic)