|Birthname||Justin Drew Bieber|
|born on||1 March 1994 at 00:56 (= 12:56 AM )|
|Place||London, Ontario (CAN), 42n59, 81w14|
|Timezone||EST h5w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||10°25' 24°38 Asc. 29°02'|
Canadian singer and teen heart-throb. With his shaggy hair combed forward toward his young face, powerful voice and songs that thrill the young, he has reduced teen girls to tears.
Bieber was discovered after he posted videos on YouTube; his first single and first album were released in 2009 and he has captured the hearts of millions of fans.
- associate relationship with Brown, Chris (born 5 May 1989). Notes: collaborators
- associate relationship with Drake (born 24 October 1986). Notes: collaborators
- associate relationship with Grande, Ariana (born 26 June 1993)
- associate relationship with Smith, Jaden (born 8 July 1998). Notes: Musical collaboration on "Never Say Never"
- associate relationship with Will.I.am. (born 15 March 1975). Notes: collaborators
- friend relationship with Beadles, Christian (born 22 November 1996)
- lover relationship with Gomez, Selena (born 22 July 1992)
- sibling relationship with Bieber, Jaxon (born 20 November 2009). Notes: Half-sibling
- (has as) mentor relationship with Usher (born 14 October 1978)
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released 17 November 2009 (My World, first album)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released 19 March 2010 (My World 2.0, second album)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Sarah Van Sanden quotes the book, "Justin Bieber: The Unauthorized Biography" by Chas Newkey-Burden published in 2010. Van Sanden notes that the author does not cite his source for the birth time. PT notes that other biographies give Stratford, Canada as his birthplace; the towns are close together with a one minute difference on the Ascendant.
On the web, this is often quoted: Tuesday, March 1, 1994; 12:56 AM at St. Jude's Hospital, London, Ontario, Canada; 7lb 11oz, Justin Drew Bieber was born. A problem with that quote is that there seems to be no hospital of that name in London, Ontario, but there is a St. Joseph hospital.
In Sept. 2013, Sy Scholfield reports that the mother's autobiography states that he was born around 1 am, at St. Joseph's hospital. This confirms the information above.
Craft quotes his concert documentary film "Never Say Never" with same data.
- Family : Childhood : Only child (of mother)
- Family : Childhood : Order of birth (First born)
- Family : Childhood : Parent, Single or Step
- Family : Childhood : Sibling circumstances (two younger half-siblings from dad)
- Lifestyle : Financial : Gain - Financial success in field
- Passions : Criminal Perpetrator : Prison sentence
- Vocation : Entertainment : Child performer
- Vocation : Entertainment : Live Stage (tours and performances)
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Instrumentalist (guitar, drums)
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Song writer
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Vocalist/ Pop, Rock, etc.