|born on||4 August 1943 at 10:20 (= 10:20 AM )|
|Place||Rome, Italy, 41n54, 12e29|
|Timezone||MEDT h2e (is daylight saving time)|
|Astrology data||11°05' 15°40 Asc. 29°37'|
Italian designer, awarded the Woman of the Year award in 1992 and recipient of other awards from her native Italy. She has expressed criticism of some of the new styles of the late '90s.
After receiving a degree in architecture from the Univ. of Rome, she worked in her mother’s prêt-a-porter business and became the co-founder of the Biagiotti Exports in 1972. She opened her own offices in 1975 with a license to design her own label. From there she opened a boutique in Paris, producing her own label perfume, footwear, swimsuits, ceramics, bed linen, underwear, jeans and cosmetics.
She enjoys antiques and collecting perfumes for her recreation time.
- Work : Prize 1992 (Woman of the Year Award)
- Work : Start Business 1972 (Co-founded Biagiotti Exports)
- Work : Begin Major Project 1975 (Opened own offices)
Bordoni quotes B.C., Vol. 3
- Notable : Book Collection : Culture Collection
- Vocation : Beauty : Designer/ Fashion (Fashion)
- Lifestyle : Social Life : Hobbies, games (Collecting antiques and perfumes)
- Vocation : Business : Top executive
- Vocation : Building Trades : Architect/ Planner (Degree in architecture)
- Notable : Awards : Public Service (Woman of the Year Award)
- Vocation : Business : Entrepreneur (Biagiotti Exports)