|Birthname||Luc Paul Besson|
|born on||18 March 1959 at 13:45 (= 1:45 PM )|
|Place||Paris, France, 48n52, 2e20|
|Timezone||MET h1e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||27°11' 07°21 Asc. 01°10'|
French director of "The Big Blue," the story of Jacques Mayol, a champion skin-diver nicknamed the "human dolphin." His next film was "Nikita."
In 2014, he directed "Lucy", viewed by 52 millions people in cinemas all over the world. He also produced "Taken 3" after "Taken 1" (2008) and "Taken 2" (2012).
After having lived with Anne Parillaud since 1986 (a daughter, Juliette), he married actress-director Maïwenn Le Besco in 1992.
In early 1999, his bride of 16-months, the exotic-looking actress Milla Jovovich announced their separation. Her residence in Los Angeles and his in France created more distance to their relationship than the couple could manage.
In 2004, he remarried French-Senegalese producer Karine Silla (3 children).
- associate relationship with Johansson, Scarlett (born 22 November 1984)
- associate relationship with Lambert, Christophe (born 10 October 1964)
- associate relationship with Neeson, Liam (born 7 June 1952)
- friend relationship with Serra, Eric (born 9 September 1959)
- lover relationship with Maïwenn (born 17 April 1976)
- spouse relationship with Jovovich, Milla (born 17 December 1975). Notes: ex-spouse
Paddy de Jabrun quotes B.C. for Cedra-Astralis.
Same data from Les Dates de Didier No.6, 5/2000
Same data from Didier Geslain archive, 'Cinema Realisateurs' pdf file, p. 28.
- Family : Relationship : Marriage less than 3 Yrs (Sixteen months to Milla Jovovich)
- Vocation : Entertain/Business : Director