Besar, Rose Dorrance
|born on||28 October 1919 at 07:30 (= 07:30 AM )|
|Place||Medford OR, USA, 42n19, 122w53|
|Timezone||PST h8w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||04°10' 26°01 Asc. 13°05'|
American business consultant, journalist and writer. Rose was raised in a strict fundamentalist family; two sisters. After two years college, she married for 26 years; two kids (1939-1965). In 1955, she returned to school, where she became active in business programs. She went on to become a public relations speaker, teacher and writer for trade journals and periodicals. She published her first book in 1993, "How to Keep Not-OK People From Turning You Into The Kind of Person You Don't Want to Be."
In 1966 she joined Mensa. There, she met William Besar; they were married in 1975.
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released 1993 (First book)
- Social : Begin a program of study 1955 (Returned to school)
- Social : Joined group 1966 (Mensa)
- Relationship : Marriage 1975 (William Beser)
LMR quotes her, 1977, B.C.
- Traits : Mind : I.Q. high/ Mensa level (Mensa member)
- Family : Relationship : Marriage more than 15 Yrs (First marriage 26 years)
- Vocation : Writers : Columnist/ journalist (Local papers)
- Vocation : Writers : Textbook/ Non-fiction (Couple books)
- Vocation : Education : Public speaker
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (Two)
- Family : Relationship : Number of Marriages (Two)
- Notable : Book Collection : Profiles Of Women