|born on||9 December 1929 at 11:32 (= 11:32 AM )|
|Place||Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, 39n57, 75w10|
|Timezone||EST h5w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||17°09' 20°23 Asc. 28°16'|
American educator; died of Alzheimer's at age 65, on 5/28/1995, 3:00 PM EDT, Ann Arbor, MI.
Gloria was a librarian at the University of Michigan Public Health Library and was up on all the latest health news. He kept herself in good shape, exercised, ate a healthy diet and avoided cooking with aluminum. She was married and as she had never conceived, had adopted two kids.
She had been a premature baby, a month early. As an adult, she disliked both her parents and avoided contact with them, not irrationally as they were difficult people. She was a perfectionist and very well organized and conscientious.
The time of the onset of Alzheimer's is indefinite but it was earlier than October 1993. When Gloria broke her hip, she went into the hospital and from there was sent to hospice where she died shortly after.
- sibling relationship with Rosenberg, Diana K. (born 9 April 1933)
- Health : Medical diagnosis 1993 (Alzheimers onset probably early '93)
Diane K. Rosenberg on the web (ACT) 9/2001, her sister
- Traits : Body : Aerobic exercise (Kept in good shape, diet and exercise)
- Diagnoses : Major Diseases : Alzheimer's/Senility (Alzheimer's, terminal)
- Family : Childhood : Family distant (Disliked both parents)
- Personal : Birth : Premature (One month premie)
- Vocation : Education : Librarian