|Birthname||Maria Halle Berry|
|born on||14 August 1966 at 23:59 (= 11:59 PM )|
|Place||Cleveland, Ohio, 41n30, 81w42|
|Timezone||EDT h4w (is daylight saving time)|
|Astrology data||21°53' 03°11 Asc. 20°05'|
American actress, able to play sexy and vulnerable or cute and sassy. A former cheerleader and beauty queen, Berry's films include the title role in "Introducing Dorothy Dandridge." She became the model spokeswoman for Revlon and an X-Men super heroine.
She was married and divorced from baseball star David Justice. In the spring of 2001, she married longtime beau Eric Benet.
Berry's involvement in a hit-and-run landed her three years of probation and community service.
On 3/25/2002, she was awarded the Oscar for Best Actress for her role in "Monster's Ball."
The lovely star admitted on October 2, 2003 that she and her husband of three years had been having marital problems and that they had separated. On May 3, 2004 in Los Angeles, CA, the actress filed for divorce from Eric Benet. They had been married for three years.
Berry was diagnosed with diabetes when she was 21.
The actress delivered a baby girl on the morning of March 16, 2008 in Los Angeles at 10:17 AM. The child’s name is Nahla Ariela Aubry and her father is Berry’s boyfriend, Gabriel Aubry. By spring 2010 Berry's relationship with Aubry was on the skids and the couple engaged in a nasty child-custody battle.
She has been dating Olivier Martinez since 2010. Martinez announced their engagement in March 2012 and they married on 13 July 2013. They have a son, Maceo Robert, born 5 October 2013 in L.A.
- parent->child relationship with Aubry, Nahla (born 16 March 2008)
- spouse relationship with Martinez, Olivier (born 12 January 1966)
- Relationship : Marriage 2001 (married Eric Benet)
- Family : Change in family responsibilities 16 March 2008 (First child, a girl, was born)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
In Ladies' Home Journal interview (November 2003 issue, p. 142), Halle tells interviewer she was born at 11:59 PM, turning 37 in 2003. Frank Clifford quotes the B.C. for date, no time given. "No TOB on BC. BC signed on 23 Aug 1966 and registered two days later. I have 2 documents. She was named Maria Halle Berry but in 1971 her mother filed a petition to swap her first 2 names around on the BC. The second document repeats the 1966 as the years of birth."
Kelli Fox's astrology site gives 1968, 9:03 PM, no source (not a reliable site)
Romy Ransom writes (Nov 2002) "I was just looking at stariq.com. Michael Wolfstar has written an article on Halle Berry. He says he got her data from ivillage.com which gave her data as Aug 14, 1968 Cleveland Ohio 9:03 PM. However, Michael also says that ivillage did not give a source for their data." Kent (Von) Carr points out to PT in an e-mail in Dec 2003 that The Internet Movie Database online gives 9:03 PM, with no source.
- Traits : Body : Appearance gorgeous
- Traits : Body : Race (African-American)
- Diagnoses : Major Diseases : Diabetes/ Hypoglycemia (diagnosed at age 21)
- Family : Relationship : Number of Marriages (two)
- Lifestyle : Financial : Gain - Financial success in field (successful actress)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress (primarily in movies)
- Notable : Awards : Oscar
- Notable : Famous : First in Field (first African-American woman to win Oscar for Leading Role)