|Birthname||Berque, Jacques Augustin|
|born on||4 June 1910 at 20:51 (= 8:51 PM )|
|Place||Moliere, Algeria, 35n40, 1e21|
|Timezone||GMT h0w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||13°19' 05°53 Asc. 07°53'|
French educator, the study director of Social Economics at the Moroccan Institute of High Studies, 1951. He was the Unesco expert in Egypt, 1953-'55, a Professor 1956-'81, then Honorary Professor at the College de France. President of several ministerial missions, 1981-'85, the Arabian sociologist wrote many books on Muslims and Arabs, addressing their language and customs.
Berque was married; six kids. He had a second marriage 4/28/1980; one kid.
Died 6/27/1995, St. Julien en Born, France.
- Death, Cause unspecified 27 June 1995 at 12:00 noon in St Julien en Born, France (Age 85)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
- Work : New Career 1951 (Director of Social Economics)
- Work : New Job 1953 (Unesco)
- Work : New Job 1956 (25 years as Professor)
- Work : New Job 1981 (Pres. of Ministerial missions)
Petitallot quotes B.C., Cadran No.27, 2/1996 (9:00 PM Paris time)
- Family : Relationship : Number of Marriages (Two)
- Family : Parenting : Kids more than 3 (Seven)
- Vocation : Education : Teacher (Professor)
- Vocation : Education : Administrator (Director)
- Lifestyle : Work : Same Job more than 10 yrs (Professor 25 years)
- Vocation : Writers : Textbook/ Non-fiction (Muslim and Arab cultural books)
- Personal : Death : Long life more than 80 yrs (Age 85)