|Birthname||Berque, Jacques Augustin|
|born on||4 June 1910 at 09:00 (= 09:00 AM )|
|Place||Frenda, Algeria, 35n02, 1e01|
|Timezone||LST m2e20 (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||12°51' 28°29 Asc. 06°50'|
French educator, the study director of Social Economics at the Moroccan Institute of High Studies, 1951. He was the Unesco expert in Egypt, 1953-'55, a Professor 1956-'81, then Honorary Professor at the College de France. President of several ministerial missions, 1981-'85, the Arabian sociologist wrote many books on Muslims and Arabs, addressing their language and customs.
Berque was married; six kids. He had a second marriage 28 April 1980; one child.
Died 27 June 1995, St. Julien en Born, France.
- parent->child relationship with Berque, Emmanuel (born 10 January 1950)
- parent->child relationship with Berque, Maximilien (born 10 January 1950)
- Work : New Career 1951 (Director of Social Economics)
- Work : New Job 1953 (Unesco)
- Work : New Job 1956 (25 years as Professor)
- Work : New Job 1981 (Pres. of Ministerial missions)
Didier Geslain archive, 'b' pdf file, p. 163. The record gives the place of birth as Ouarsenis, Algeria.
Same data (place of Moliere, Algeria, 35n40, 1e21) from Petitallot quotes B.C., Cadran No.27, 2/1996 (9:00 PM Paris time)
- Family : Relationship : Number of Marriages (Two)
- Family : Parenting : Kids more than 3 (Seven)
- Lifestyle : Work : Same Job more than 10 yrs (Professor 25 years)
- Personal : Death : Long life more than 80 yrs (Age 85)
- Vocation : Education : Administrator (Director)
- Vocation : Education : Teacher (Professor)
- Vocation : Writers : Textbook/ Non-fiction (Muslim and Arab cultural books)