|born on||6 June 1955 at 09:00 (= 09:00 AM )|
|Place||Flint, Michigan, 43n01, 83w41|
|Timezone||EST h5w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||15°05' 25°53 Asc. 06°30'|
American comedienne, tall, skinny, aggressive, ultra-hip, manic, bearing a mouth and nosed that have been compared respectively to Jagger and Streisand. From an affluent Jewish background, she was a hot property during the mid-'80s, after working for five years as a manicurist and stand-up comic prior to landing a lead role in "The King of Comedy." She did nightclubs, TV and films. She was featured on the "Roseanne" TV series throughout much of the ‘90s.
Bernhard was born in Flint, Michigan, to a proctologist father and an abstract-artist mother. She and her three older brothers moved to Scottsdale, Arizona when she was ten years old. She graduated from Saguarro High, and never considered college, opting to spend eight months in Israel on a kibbutz. She then moved to Los Angeles where she lived with an aunt and uncle and went to beauty school to learn how to be a manicurist, while pursuing her comedy career. Her early stand-up comedy acts were not major successes initially
Bernhard's first movie was "The King of Comedy" in 1983 with Robert de Niro. She played in "Hudson Hawk" in 1991. Her most recent film was "I Woke Up Early the Day I Died" in 1999. She has guest-starred in "Ally McBeal,"
She played lesbian Nancy Bartlett on "Roseanne" from 1991 to 1997.
She has one daughter, Cicely, born 7/04/1998 in Los Angeles. She has never said who the father is, nor how the child was conceived.
She is openly bisexual. She is a strong supporter of gay rights.
- friend relationship with Madonna (born 16 August 1958)
- Work : Gain social status 1984 (Became noted and popular)
- Family : Change in family responsibilities 4 July 1998 at 12:00 noon in Los Angeles, CA (Daughter Cicely born)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Joe Fitzgerald quotes her, 1983
- Traits : Personality : Aggressive/ brash (In-your-face manner)
- Family : Childhood : Advantaged (Affluent Jewish background)
- Family : Childhood : Order of birth (Fourth of four)
- Family : Childhood : Sibling circumstances (Three brothers)
- Family : Relationship : Married late/never
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (One daughter)
- Passions : Sexuality : Bi-Sexual
- Vocation : Beauty : Personal care provider (Manicurist, secondary)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress
- Vocation : Entertainment : Comedy (Stand-up comedy)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Night Club/ Vaudeville (Stand-up comedy)
- Notable : Book Collection : Occult/ Misc. Collection