|born on||29 September 1936 at 05:40 (= 05:40 AM )|
|Place||Milan, Italy, 45n28, 9e12|
|Timezone||MET h1e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||05°51' 12°12 Asc. 27°42'|
Italian politician and media magnate. He was sworn in as Italy's 54th Prime Minister in 49 years in mid-May 1994. Within seven months in office, he resigned in December 1994. He was indicted on charges of corruption and bribery in May 1995 and lost his comeback bid in 1996. However, his House of Freedoms coalition won a comfortable majority for the elections on 5/14/2001, making him once more P.M.
Compared to America's Ross Perot, he is an entrepreneurial doer, amassing a $7 billion fortune. He has three national TV channels which draw half the viewing public and owns the country's largest publishing house and biggest media-buying agency. During the elections, he weathered a barrage of critical scrutiny in the foreign media over allegations of corruption and potential conflict of interest because of his media interests.
Berlusconi is one of three kids of a banker dad but worked his own way through college. Earning a law degree in 1961, he began building housing complexes. Through the '70s and '80s he devoured property, amassing an empire that included a soccer team.
Berlusconi married Carla Dall'o'Glio 5/06/1965; two kids, Marina and Piersilvio. A ladies' man who loves showy women, he maintained many lovers, all actresses and singers who worked for him in TV. In 1980 he began an affair with topless dancer Veronica Lario. They had three kids together before he divorced Carla and married Veronica on 12/15/1990.
He first entered the arena of politics at the beginning of 1994, starting his political campaign just four months prior to election. Rife with corruption, the political system was ready for a change and Berlusconi promised to lower taxes and provide jobs. He allied his party with a mixed bag of right-wingers including neo-fascists in his cabinet and other unsavory bedfellows. To win high office in 2001 he used a combination of salesmanship savvy, soccer-team pep-talk and right-wing partners to win parliamentary elections. On his own channels as well as state TV, he promised the Italian people that he would create 1.5 million jobs, slash income taxes and increase pension payments. He is not regarded with indifference; Italians either love him or hate him.
On 8/03/2001, opposition MPs and magistrates claimed that the P.M. had saved himself from jail on corruption cases after the parliament – dominated by his right-wing House of Freedom coalition – passed a law to decriminalize false-accounting practices. Such practices are often used by company directors to conceal fraud. The bill, which was passed to cries of "shame, shame" from the opposition benches, wipes out years of work by investigating magistrates on hundreds of cases of corporate financial misdoings. These will include, according to opposition politicians, three cases that involve Mr. Berlusconi.
The Italian Prime Minister co-wrote an album of love songs, released in autumn 2003. About half of the 14 songs on the CD, ballards in the romantic Neapolitan style, are his. Berlusconi used to croon on a cruise ship long before he became head of state, but he doesn’t sing on this CD entitled "Meglio Una Canzone." The vocalist is Mariano Apicella who prior to this album, used to sing in restaurants.
After Berlusconi's party suffered heavy losses in recent elections and his coalition collapsed, Berlusconi was forced to submit his resignation on April 20, 2005 but added that his government had a mandate until May 2006. He then quickly formed a new cabinet which received a vote of confidence from Parliament’s Lower House on April 27, 2005 and Parliament’s Upper House the following day.
After a heated election for the prime minister’s seat, the Italian Supreme Court confirmed the victory of Romano Prodi in mid-April 2006, but it wasn’t until May 2, 2006 that the ever controversial Berlusconi ceded the election to his opponent.
However, In elections that ended on April 14, 2008, Berlusconi gained back his position as Prime Minister of Italy.
On May 3, 2009 his wife publicly announced that she was seeking a divorce because she was tired of his flirtations with other women.. He quickly responded in the media demanding her apology. Later the same year, on December 13th, he was assaulted by a man at a rally in Milan. Berlusconi suffered facial injuries, including a broken nose, broken teeth, and several lacerations. His injuries landed him in the hospital for a few days where he was quoted as saying, ""I am bitter about this campaign of hate against me. . . . But I am still here, and they won't stop me."
Scandals and allegations dogged him. In April 2011 he was put on trial on charges that he paid an underage teenager for sex. He was further accused of using his office to cover up his activities.The trial was almost immediately adjourned until May 31st.With sinking poll numbers, worsening economic situation in the country, and sex scandals abounding, he announced in early July 2011 that he would not seek re-election in 2013. Italy's financial problems forced his resignation. He stepped down on Berlusconi resigned on November, 12, 2011 at 21.41. (time from to Grazia Bordoni).
- associate relationship with Durand, Guillaume (born 23 September 1952)
- parent->child relationship with Berlusconi, Marina (born 10 August 1966)
- parent->child relationship with Berlusconi, Pier Silvio (born 28 April 1969)
- spouse relationship with Berlusconi, Carla (born 12 September 1940)
- spouse relationship with Lario, Veronica (born 19 July 1956)
- (has as) worker relationship with Sacchi, Arrigo (born 1 April 1946). Notes: A.C. Milan
- assault/ battery perpetrator relationship with Tartaglia, Massimo (born 30 August 1967)
- compare to chart of Monti, Mario (born 19 March 1943)
- Social : End a program of study 1961 (Law degree)
- Relationship : Extramarital Affair 1980 (Affair with Veronica Lario)
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released October 2003 (released music CD on which he wrote half the songs)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
- Work : Lose social status April 2006 (Supreme Court declares he lost election; he ceded in May)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
- Relationship : Divorce dates 3 May 2009 (His wife announced her intention to divorce him)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
- Work : Fired/Laid off/Quit 12 November 2011 (From Prime Minister's position)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Bordoni quotes his lawyer for 5:40 AM for the purpose of casting a horoscope, time from Berlusconi himself . Bordoni believes that this is the correct time, though 6:30 AM is given on the B.C. and Zucchi, a colleague, gives 6:00 AM.
- Traits : Personality : Opportunist
- Family : Relationship : Number of Marriages (Two)
- Family : Relationship : Stress - Extramarital affairs (With actresses, singers, showy women)
- Family : Parenting : Kids more than 3 (Five by two women)
- Lifestyle : Financial : Invest/ Property (Housing developments)
- Lifestyle : Financial : Wealthy (Billionaire)
- Passions : Criminal Perpetrator : Civil/ Political (Corruption and bribery)
- Passions : Criminal Victim : Assault/ Battery victim
- Vocation : Business : Entrepreneur (Multiple businesses)
- Vocation : Politics : Heads of state (Prime Minister)