|born on||26 May 1917 at 01:00 (= 01:00 AM )|
|Place||Biarritz, France, 43n29, 1w34|
|Timezone||GDT h1e (is daylight saving time)|
|Astrology data||04°10' 01°39 Asc. 11°50'|
French actor and romantic lead in a career that lasted little more than a decade. He was usually cast as a suave, sophisticated European lover in a number of "B" movies. Formerly a lawyer, he married Ginger Rogers in 1953 and was cast in a film with her the following year, "Twist of Fate." His films included "Gigi," 1958 and "The Hypnotic Eye," 1960.
Bergerac and Rogers divorced on 7/07/1957; he married Dorothy Malone on 6/29/1959, a relationship that lasted for four stormy years and produced two daughters.
- child relationship with Bergerac, Diane Alice (born 20 February 1962)
- child relationship with Bergerac, Mimi Esther Therese (born 3 April 1960)
- spouse relationship with Malone, Dorothy (born 29 January 1924). Notes: Bitter very
- spouse relationship with Rogers, Ginger (born 16 July 1911). Notes: Bitter very
- Relationship : Marriage 1953 (Ginger Rogers)
- Relationship : Divorce dates 1964 (From Malone)
Victoria Shaw quotes him by phone from Paris, October 1980.
- Family : Relationship : Mate - Noted (Ginger Rogers, Dorothy Malone)
- Family : Relationship : Stress - Chronic misery (Four stormy years with Malone)
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (Two daughters)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress (Lead roles)
- Vocation : Law : Attorney (Prior to acting)
- Notable : Book Collection : Occult/ Misc. Collection