|Birthname||Pierre Eugène Bérégovoy|
|born on||23 December 1925 at 10:00 (= 10:00 AM )|
|Place||Déville lès Rouen, France, 49n28, 1e02|
|Timezone||GMT h0e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||01°05' 13°06 Asc. 06°59'|
French economist. From a modest beginning, he rose to be the last First Minister of the Socialist government of France.
He was mixed up in several affairs, including the loan of six million Belgian francs without interest in 1986 for the purchase of an apartment. He also left a balance-sheet of catastrophic magnitude from shoddy management of France's public funds.
Beregovoy committed suicide with a 357 Magnum on 5/01/1993, 6:09 PM MEDT, Nevers, France.
- associate relationship with Mitterrand, François (born 26 October 1916). Notes: President/Prime Minister
Jany Bessiere quotes B.C.
- Passions : Criminal Perpetrator : Civil/ Political (Corruption, fraud)
- Personal : Death : Suicide (Gunshot)
- Vocation : Business : Economist
- Vocation : Politics : Public office (First Minister)