|born on||26 November 1844 at 23:30 (= 11:30 PM )|
|Place||Karlsruhe, Germany, 49n03, 8e24|
|Timezone||LMT m8e24 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||04°51' 26°05 Asc. 07°08'|
German engineer and inventor who developed an auto engine in 1879, an electric ignition in 1880 and the differential gear in 1885. He is considered the most important developer of the motor car.
Benz died on 4/04/1929, Landenburg, Germany.
- Work : Great Achievement 1879 (Developed auto engine)
Astrolog No.34 quotes Ebertin. Astrol Auskunftsbogen, 9/1960, gave November 25th
- Personal : Death : Long life more than 80 yrs (Age 84)
- Vocation : Engineer : Mechanical
- Notable : Famous : Founder/ originator (Engine, ignition, differential gear)
- Notable : Book Collection : Occult/ Misc. Collection