|born on||13 May 1935 at 15:00 (= 3:00 PM )|
|Place||Treviso, Italy, 45n40, 12e15|
|Timezone||MET h1e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||21°53' 25°34 Asc. 02°00'|
Italian industrialist, a fashion sporting good producer with her three siblings. The Benetton name is golden in Italy. In 1965, Luciano was selling sweaters made by his twin sister, Guilana. The business grew into a knitwear company, then a garment industry empire, with complete clothing collections for women, men and children, with some 40% of their sales centered in Italy.
Their dad owned a bicycle shop. Luciano build his clothing business with his brothers Carlo, now general manager for North American operations; Gilberto, vice chairman of the company, and his sister, Guilana, who oversees the fashion collections.
- sibling relationship with Benetton, Carlo (born 26 December 1943)
- sibling relationship with Benetton, Luciano (born 13 May 1935)
Bordoni quotes B.C. Vol 3
- Family : Childhood : Sibling circumstances (In business with three sib's)
- Lifestyle : Financial : Gain - Financial success in field
- Personal : Birth : Twin, triplet, etc. (Twins)
- Vocation : Beauty : Designer/ Fashion (Knitwear)
- Vocation : Beauty : Designer/ Fashion (Sweaters)
- Vocation : Business : Entrepreneur
- Vocation : Business : Top executive (Overseas the fashion collections)