|Birthname||Robert Adame Beltran|
|born on||19 November 1953 at 23:26 (= 11:26 PM )|
|Place||Bakersfield, California, 35n22, 119w01|
|Timezone||PST h8w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||27°41' 18°41 Asc. 28°07'|
Latino-American actor, most recently in "Star Trek: Voyager" as Commander Chakotay.
Born of Mexican parents, he was the seventh of ten kids and one of eight boys. During high school, he was involved in sports--baseball and football--and it wasn't until he began college that he first considered a career as an actor. He graduated from Fresno State with a degree in Theater Arts, a degree which took seven years to complete because of welcome interruptions of another part in a play.
Beltran’s first film role as in "Zoot Suit" and the next was the title role in the cult classic, "Eating Raoul." From then on, work was steady in films, TV and theater. He delivered a fine performance in the two-part NBC drama "Life Without Possibility."
Because theater was his first love and it remains an abiding passion, Robert founded and serves as co-artistic director of the East LA Classic Theater Group, which is affiliated with Cal State LA. He also belongs to Classic Theater Lab, an ensemble of professional actors that co-produced Robert's Hamlet, which played from April 11-May 11, 1997 at the Actors' Gang Theater in Hollywood. He served as co-producer and director of this well-received production, as well as playing the title role.
Robert is single, a Los Angeles resident with his cat Smokey. He loves music, playing the guitar himself, and such imaginative literature as Tolkien.
- Work : Begin Major Project 11 April 1997 (Starred and Co-produced Hamlet, one month)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Laura E. McClatchie submits the data on Astrodatabank.com on 8/17/01, from "a certified copy of the birth certificate. I actually have them for all his siblings, a few death certificates for parents/grandparents and a marriage certificate. I'm doing research towards a biography."
- Family : Childhood : Family large (Ten kids)
- Family : Childhood : Order of birth (Seventh of ten; eight boys)
- Lifestyle : Social Life : Animals, pets (Pet cat)
- Lifestyle : Social Life : Hobbies, games (Guitar, reading)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress (Film and TV)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Live Stage (Prefers legitimate theater)
- Vocation : Entertainment : TV series/ Soap star (Star Trek Voyager)
- Vocation : Entertain/Business : Entertain Producer (Co-producer)