|born on||8 December 1813 at 12:00 (= 12:00 noon )|
|Place||Alzey, Germany, 49n45, 8e07|
|Timezone||LMT m8e07 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||16°04' 25°06 Asc. 01°41'|
German-American financier who immigrated to the U.S., arriving on 5/14/1837, one day after the financial panic. He seized investment opportunities, and in the brief span of three years became the third richest banker in America. A Victorian patriarch, he showed a genius at gaining and spending millions, as well as setting grand style. He married into high society and had six kids.
He died in 1890 in New York.
- parent->child relationship with Belmont, August Jr. (born 18 February 1853)
- parent->child relationship with Belmont, Oliver (born 12 November 1858)
- Death, Cause unspecified 1890 (Age 76-77)
LMR quotes David Black, "King of Fifth Avenue"
- Family : Relationship : Marriage more than 15 Yrs (Long term)
- Family : Relationship : Mate - Noted (Married into society)
- Family : Relationship : Number of Marriages (One, lasting)
- Family : Parenting : Kids more than 3 (Six)
- Lifestyle : Financial : Wealthy (Third richest banker in U.S.)
- Lifestyle : Home : Expatriate (Germany to U.S.)
- Vocation : Business : Banker/ Financier (U.S. banker)
- Notable : Book Collection : Occult/ Misc. Collection