|Birthname||Jean-Paul Charles Belmondo|
|born on||9 April 1933 at 09:00 (= 09:00 AM )|
|Place||Neuilly sur Seine, France, 48n53, 2e16|
|Timezone||GDT h1e (is daylight saving time)|
|Astrology data||19°01' 02°22 Asc. 19°27'|
French actor hailed as cinema's new anti-hero in 1957, an overnight success in "A Bout de Souffle." A former boxer, he has rough features including a broken nose, a rakish grin and gruff sex appeal. His films are mainly semi-serious adventures where he plays a good humored criminal or carefree blackguard. One of France's leading box office attractions for over 30 years, he performed in films that ranged from avant-garde classics to popular action-packed thrillers.
Born into an aristocratic family and the son of a well known sculptor, Belmondo attended fancy private schools and studied drama at the Paris Conservatory, where he met with early success.
He has dangled from a helicopter over Paris, crawled across the roof of a moving subway car in pursuit of a murderer and frolicked with a Bengal tiger. He felt that none of these feats compared to his return to the stage in 1987 for causing sheer terror. On 3/03/1987, "Kean," a five-act play, opened in Paris. "I could have died with my legend," he said, "but I wanted to take a risk, prove myself, hear my own fears and conquer them."
In recent years, Belmondo's reputation has suffered due to taking more commercially successful, high-paying action roles in such films as "Cop or Holligan," 1979 and "Champion of Champions," 1982. His theater comeback is therefore the biggest cultural event of the season, covered voluminously by the media. He suffered a stroke in 2001 and had since been absent from the stage and the screen until 2009 when he appeared in Un homme et son chien (A man and his dog).
In 1953, Belmondo married Élodie Constantin, with whom he had three children: Patricia (1958), Florence (1960) and Paul (1963). Paul became a Formula One driver; his eldest daughter Patricia was killed in a fire in 1994. In 1966, due to a well-publicized affair between Belmondo and actress Ursula Andress, Belmondo and his wife divorced.
In 1989, Belmondo met Nathalie "Natty" Tardivel who was 24 at the time, she and Belmondo married in 2002. She tells the story that she met Belmondo the first time in 1975, when she was 10, asking him for an autograph in Paris when he walked a boulevard with Ursula Andress on his arm. On 13 August 2003, when he was 70, his fourth child Stella Eva Angelina was born. In 2008, Belmondo and Tardivel divorced. He lived with the Belgian model and TV presenter Barbara Gandolfi (born 9 August 1975) from 2008 to 2012.
- associate relationship with de Broca, Philippe (born 15 March 1933)
- associate relationship with Lautner, Georges (born 24 January 1926)
- lover relationship with Andress, Ursula (born 19 March 1936)
- lover relationship with Antonelli, Laura (born 28 November 1941)
- parent->child relationship with Belmondo, Patricia (born 3 September 1953)
- parent->child relationship with Belmondo, Paul (1963) (born 23 April 1963)
- child->parent relationship with Belmondo, Paul (born 8 August 1898)
- spouse relationship with Tardivel, Nathalie (born 5 January 1965). Notes: from 2002 to 2008, one daughter
- Relationship : Marriage 1953 (with Elodie Constanin)
- Work : New Career 1957 (Gained overnight success, acting)
- Relationship : Divorce dates 1966 (from 1st wife Elodie)
- Death of Child 1994 (daughter Patricia killed in fire)
- Relationship : Marriage 29 December 2002 (with Nathalie "Natty" Tardivel, after a relationship since 1989)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
- Family : Change in family responsibilities 13 August 2003 (birth of daughter Stella Eva Angelina)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
- Relationship : Divorce dates 2008 (from Tardivel, 2nd wife)
Didier Geslain archive, 'chanteurs' pdf file, p. 230.
Gauquelin Vol. 3/0093
- Diagnoses : Body Part Problems : Accident/Injury (Broken nose)
- Diagnoses : Psychological : Phobias (Stage fright)
- Family : Childhood : Advantaged (Well-to-do family)
- Lifestyle : Work : Same Job more than 10 yrs (Leading actor over 30 years)
- Vocation : Beauty : Sex-symbol (Rought macho appeal)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress
- Vocation : Entertainment : Live Stage (Legitimate theater in spite of stage fright)