Beethoven, Ludwig Van
|born on||16 December 1770 at 03:40 (= 03:40 AM )|
|Place||Bonn, Germany, 50n44, 7e05|
|Timezone||LMT m7e05 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||24°18' 13°01 Asc. 05°17'|
German musician and composer, a misanthrope from youth with bad disposition and manner, temper and melancholy. In spite of this, he had many friends whom he used. His outer life was uneventful, while his inner life was one of turmoil and pathos. A virtuoso pianist at 18-20, he faced poverty, illness and growing deafness by age 30-32. He moved often.
Beethoven loved unattainable women, such as the great love of his life in late 1811, a married woman. He never married, though he wanted a family. When his brother died in 2/1816, the court granted him guardianship of his nephew Karl.
Died on 3/26/1827, 5:45 PM, Vienna, Austria.
Lilith Mageborn writes, "Beethoven didn't die *directly* of lead poisoning. He died of an infection resulting from the last of four surgeries to reduce abdominal swelling and to drain abdominal fluid - which may have resulted from lead
poisoning or pancreatitis. Tests at Argonne Nat'l Laboratory show 100 times the average amount of lead in Beethoven's hair - but he also had other medical disorders, such as Paget's disease."
- Death, Cause unspecified 26 March 1827 at 5:45 PM in Vienna, Austria (Age 56)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Lyndoe in AA, 5/1970. Kraum in AA, 12/1970, corrected that to 1:29 PM as, "the true time given in Mensch Im Alle, 3/1935." Robert Jansky had 4:11:40 AM. March had 1:00 PM. Tyl rectified to 11:03 PM.
Bekker, "Beethoven," Dent and Sons, New York, 1925, p.3, "early authentic information of his life is remarkably scarce, even the date of his birth is unknown. It may have been 15th or 16th December, 1770."
A copy of Parish Church Book of Baptisms in hand from Steinbrecher gives the baptism date as 12/17/1770, noting that, "Generally new babies are baptized two or three days after their birth"
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Instrumentalist (Piano)
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Composer/ Arranger
- Notable : Famous : Top 5% of Profession
- Traits : Personality : Temper (Bad)
- Diagnoses : Body Part Problems : Ears (Starting age 30)
- Lifestyle : Home : Many moves
- Family : Relationship : Married late/never (Never)
- Family : Parenting : Foster, Step, or Adopted Kids (Guardianship of nephew)
- Lifestyle : Financial : On the edge (Poverty)