|Birthname||Charles William Beebe|
|born on||29 July 1877 at 01:05 (= 01:05 AM )|
|Place||Brooklyn (Kings County), New York, 40n38, 73w56|
|Timezone||LMT m73w56 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||06°10' 19°01 Asc. 15°29'|
American naturalist, a pioneer in the exploration of ocean depths who is most famed for his explorations in a bathysphere. As a zoologist, he established one of the finest ornithological collections in the world.
Beebe died on 4 June 1962, aged 84, in Trinidad.
- friend relationship with Carson, Rachel (born 27 May 1907)
- friend relationship with Hurst, Fannie (born 19 October 1889)
- friend relationship with Roosevelt, Teddy (born 27 October 1858)
Sabian Symbols No.79, "Shortly after noon," 12:20 PM LMT in astrology magazine (unrecorded source)
- Personal : Death : Long life more than 80 yrs (Age 84)
- Vocation : Science : Biology (Zoology)
- Vocation : Travel : Explorer (Ocean in bathysphere)
- Vocation : Writers : Textbook/ Non-fiction