|born on||13 April 1963 at 14:26 (= 2:26 PM )|
|Place||North Bay, Canada, 46n19, 79w28|
|Timezone||EST h5w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||23°09' 15°18 Asc. 02°35'|
Canadian musician known from 1985 to 1994 for his work as lead singer of the group named Look People. For two years, from 1992-1994, the group provided the music for the televsion program, "Friday Night! With Ralph Benmergui." The band split up when the television show ended; Bee then began recording lounge music with his Royal Jelly Orchestra. He has since released several albums as a soloist. In 1997, he published his humorous book, "Cocktails for Dummies." In 2004 he began hosting radio programs.
- associate relationship with Benmergui, Ralph (born 13 December 1955)
- Social : Joined group 1985 (Look People)
- Social : Left group 1994 (Look People split up)
- Work : Begin Major Project 1992 (television show "Friday Night! With Ralph Benmergui")
- Work : End Major Project 1994 (television show "Friday Night…")
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released 1997 (Book, "Cocktails for Dummies")
- Work : Begin Major Project 2004 (Hosting radio programs)
John McKay-Clements quotes him for "between 2:22 and 2:30 PM" from his mom, citing the doctor, given in The Canadian Astrology Collection.
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Vocalist/ Pop, Rock, etc. ("Look People")
- Vocation : Writers : Humor
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Group/ Duo (House band for TV show, lounge music)